Progress July 2016


It’s been a couple of months since the last update, but we’ve all been hard at work on the game since then. This is a pretty hefty update. We’ve also have some fresh new additions to the team, we now have a dedicated animator and additional character rigger/animator on the ...

Read More »

Progress May 2016


So it’s been quite a while since the last update. Honestly I’ve been dreading updating it because of the huge gap between the last update. The end of last year and beginning of this one saw some tragic events occur outside the project. This led to development slowing down to ...

Read More »

Progress 10th – 16th November


The conversion from Unity to UE4 is still going strong, but unfortunately there’s not a huge amount of visuals to show the progress on that. However… Progress on the sculpt has been going well, some of the progress here is from last update, but as that one became quite large ...

Read More »

Progress 27th October – 9th November

Blight_0002_Layer 14

It’s been a while since I last documented our progress but we’re still at it and this is a fairly hefty update! Last month we decided to switch from Unity to Unreal Engine 4. It wasn’t an easy decision as we didn’t have a great deal of experience with UE4. ...

Read More »

Progress 19th – 26th October


Progress on the conversion from Unity to Unreal is going well. There were a few environments created in Unity so we decided to come up with a tool to export these into UE4. In the process we’d also get a good understanding of how UE4 works. The tool isn’t finished, ...

Read More »

Progress 12th – 18th October – 2015


Another late update but we’ve made a major change in the game’s development. We’ve now made the decision to switch from Unity 5 to Unreal Engine 4 (UE4 for short). This will delay our progress on the game momentarily, but we should be getting back up to speed ASAP. It ...

Read More »

Progress 5th – 11th October – 2015


I’m a little late with this week’s progress report, but here it is at last. We improved the AI set up in game so we can now quickly and easily import new enemy types. Base stats, weapon size and movement speed are slightly altered depending scale too. Obviously we’ll still ...

Read More »

Progress Report 21- 25th September 2015


Quite a lot of progress this week! Programming Progress Early in the week, we continued implementing sound in game as well as fixing some of the sound bugs. It’s working quite well for the main part, so we opted to move onto other features. Various aspects of the AI have ...

Read More »

Progress Report 14- 18th September 2015


We’ve had a change of plan in regards to working on the AI, which was going to be this weeks main focus. Instead, we made the decision to tackle audio so our sound designer could get started on the sound effects and test them out in game. There’s still a ...

Read More »